HomeClassroomsTools for ProfessorsWhere to Get Help for HuskyCT Issues

1.4. Where to Get Help for HuskyCT Issues


HuskyCT is known by several names: Vista, WebCT, Blackboard and with the Introduction of the Windows Vista Operating System the name was changed to HuskyCT.

HuskyCT is administrated by the UCONN Instructional Resource Center (IRC)

Online basics and help for HuskyCT can be found at http://irc.uconn.edu/Vista_Help_Files/IRC_Vista_Help_VistaBasics.htm


Additional information for HuskyCT:

Phone: Call 486-5052Email : irchelp@uconn.eduVisit the IRC: 422 CUE, 8:30 to 4:00 Monday through FridaySchedule an appointment: Call 486-2721 or email janet.jordan@uconn.eduAttend a workshop: See schedule and use sign-up formSchedule an Elluminate Session: Please call or email to arrange a time for an online session


If a professor or student has a problem with HuskyCT create a request in HelpSpot and email or call irchelp. Record information about the issue and possible solutions. Follow up on the request until the issue is resolved. Document the resolution and close the HelpSpot request.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful